Here are some random thoughts I've had recently, but none of them are really worthy of me writing alot about them on their own.
1. As a rule, women are not funny. There are exceptions to this rule, but none of them are in the comedy business. They're normal people and there aren't that many. I once dated a girl that I thought was legitimately funny. She had brown hair, similar tastes in music, played guitar, and had a nice ass. It obviously didn't work out, though, which is a shame because I like funny, musical brunettes with nice asses.
2. Grown men should never go by nicknames that end in y, with certain exceptions. The exceptions are Larry, the nicknames of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Tony (But only if the man is Italian). Nobody named Martin should go by Marty after the seventh grade. Mikey, however, is fine.
3. I had a dream the other day that was weird because it clearly had music in it and I never remember music in my dreams. I was driving in my car down a rural road. Could've been Route 5 or 460. I was irritated because I was running late for something, and I hate being late more than just about anything else. So I was really irritated. The passenger seat had a brown cat in it and I also did not want the cat in my car, which is weird, because I love cats. Throughout the irritating, rural drive, "God Says Nothing Back" by The Wallflowers was playing. I wonder what dream-reading hippies might say about that.
Speaking of The Wallflowers, I finally bought Seeing Things by Jakob Dylan. I remember when it came out I kept saying, "I need to buy that," but then I never did. But now I have it, and I'm listening to it now and I enjoy it.
2 comments:
Dude, Cori Healy is hilarious and you know it. And she's in the comedy business, among other businesses. Also, I do not find the girl you are describing funny
I think you're thinking about somebody other than the person I'm talking about.
Post a Comment