Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cats are entertaining

Tonight my family ordered pizza for dinner. Waiting for the pizza to arrive, we began watching Grounded for Life on DVD begining with the last one on whichever disc it was. The pizza arrived halfway through it and my brother and I sat on the floor and shared our extra large. The brand was Papa John's. Of course, we didn't finish the pizza before the episode ended, so my family started arguing about whether to change the disc or not. In the middle of the argument, my cat walked up to my pizza box. He then repeated this process:

1) Smell the pepper
2) Shake his head and freak out
3) Rub his face against the box
4) Fall over and proceed to roll around three times
5) Smell the pepper and repeat the whole process

Needless to say, we noticed him doing this. We didn't watch the next episode because we were too busy watching the cat.

I know I promised crazy stories, but it's Spring Break and I'm at home doing research the whole time for senior seminar. I should have a good one coming this weekend after I celebrate my birthday in Richmond. I'm not sure where I'm sleeping that night.

No comments: