So last night I went to the Newport News chapter of the International House of Pancakes with Megan and Yasmeen. Just like any other night where I eat breakfast food with Yasmeen, we had to stop for drinks. I hope Yasmeen never becomes aware of this blog or else she'd probably stab me for that comment.
Anyways, at Duncan's Tavern I was standing behind the two of them and then moved out of the way of this guy that was walking by. I glanced at the guy so he said, "I saw that look, my bad." I told him, "Oh, no, I just thought you were trying to walk by," to which he replied, "I was." When we were leaving the same guy was standing in a group of people blocking our way, so he kept rubbing my arm and back saying, "You better say 'excuse me,' you better say 'excuse me.'" So I said excuse me, we walked out of the bar to see some guy pissing or vomitting on a van.
In IHOP, a strange group of four people sat behind our booth. It consisted of two men and two women. The two women had purple and pink hair. The one with her back to me had a tattoo that said "Mom and Dad" and then had a lifelike black and white picture of both of her parents. It really freaked me out because whenever I looked up, the woman's father was just staring at me. At one point the other womans said something along the lines of "You're like such a little Engergizer bunny. I should make you a Playboy bunny/Energizer bunny costume for Halloween." I almost spit my pancake out of my mouth. It was awkward.
3 comments:
You always have a way of making me miss being at CNU.
We definitely have to go to Nebraska for no reason this summer. We have to stop in Kansas too because I have to pick up a book.
That's quite a ways to go for a book
If things turned out differently, I would have had to go to Germany to get it.
Post a Comment