Sunday, March 9, 2008

The first post

As many of the people who know me are aware, I'm going to Africa in November. In addition, ridiculous things tend to happen to me. That's what I am told, I simply repeat what millions of Americans have already told me. Anyways, friends have told me to start one of these so that people can find out the crazy things happening now, and keep in touch with me when I move across the Atlantic.

If you are curious about why I chose the name Bacon, Lettuce, and Tobacco for this, it happened this afternoon when I was getting some food at Wendy's. A man was outside eating a burger with bacon and lettuce. He was also smoking. Genius.

By the way, I just saw a commercial for Shutter, a horror movie due out sometime soon. I will not see it as I think it looks stupid. I'll let Rob tell me how it is. After he tells me he likes it, I will then know to not go see it.

One last point, watch this: